How's Your Family?

PULL UP A SPITTOON AND STAY A WHILE

Sunday, December 17, 2006


So,

It official I'll B arriving in Nashville on Friday Dec. 29th around 10:55pm. I'll most likely need someone to pick me up then, and it would be cool if I could score some hospitality (aka free lodging) somewhere. When is everyone planning on going to Sewanee? I think Frank has agreed to take me back to Nashvegas on the 1st. I'll need to be there around 1:20pm to catch my flight. Prepare the waters kids, this one's gonna be a floater! Comments>Concerns?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Whitney coming? I'm guessing not since you're saying "I" and not "we". Do tell, buddy.

10:42 PM  
Blogger prison guard said...

Not sure bout Whit. I guess it depends on what her Atl. friends have going. She has more options than I in that neck of the woods. I guess it would be feasible if she has access to a car. She's flying home tomorrow.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home