How's Your Family?

PULL UP A SPITTOON AND STAY A WHILE

Monday, October 02, 2006

Hey everybody,

I'm headed to D.C. this weekend for the impact fee roundtable. I will have several hours to kill, and wanted to pick your brains about Muesems/Galleries not to miss there. I'm pissed because I have to miss Helena this weekend to do work stuff, but as you all know the delta never changes or does it change every year. I'm sure D.C. will also have a 5th season feel to it. My goal is to find a seedy bar to watch OU/Texas on Saturday, and get piss faced while trying not to get robbed, . Those of you that know, this has been a traditionally unlucky weekend coming up in terms of me getting robbed. Note to self, no buying stuff off the street this weekend!

-Nron

1 Comments:

Blogger Ky'all McCaterbear said...

http://igetresults.blogspot.com/

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home