How's Your Family?

PULL UP A SPITTOON AND STAY A WHILE

Monday, September 11, 2006

So,
Labor day weekend went well in OK City. And then I came home to my bedroom which had been soaked in raw sewage over the weekend. So apparently after we left the toilet roostertailed sewage all over the bathroom and bedroom. Must be reaping some nasty karmic bist right now. Obviously my life must be too clean right now. Needless to say we rearranged the house instead of listening to UT get the shit kicked out of them by OSU on the radio last weekend.

Got the privelage of listening to these f'n Horns fans say HOOK EM like 10 times at dinner the other saturday night. If they would have said hook em one more time, and I would have had a couple more beers, shit could have gotten really nasty. By nasty I mean I could have started acting like a horns fan, but to the point that they just might have picked up that I was making fun of them by acting really obnoxious saying, Go Horns (like I was retarded, hitting my chest and all). Damn I really should have done that. Well, there's always next time! I'll have to remember that one.

Got a new road bike frame while I was home, which was a good purchase. Rode it last weekend and it ripped. I need to fix up my mountian bike next. It needs a lot of work. This weekend should be fun. Remach of last year's Holliday Bowl OU v. UO this weekend, should be a good one #15 v. #18. Go Sooners! Pat, you best check it out if you can get tickets. Seriously, Adrian Peterson is the next E.D., and I don't mean erectile disfunxion. Miss you guys n' gals.

-Nron

1 Comments:

Blogger j martins said...

More blog, buttface.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home