How's Your Family?

PULL UP A SPITTOON AND STAY A WHILE

Tuesday, October 17, 2006


Grandma's Undies

Randomness is my friend.
Chaos is my friend.
Families fall apart.
Times become hard...but not hard enough
to quit...yet
Yes, still there is more.

Cambell's soup is its icon.
Inside all...through all...behind all.
Can you find it?
NO, YOU WILL FIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?FlaME!

Man I am not as random as I used to be. Need to hook up with some of you soon. I should be coming to Nashville at some point, we're doing a project in Nolensville, and would be fun to visit. Although none you all particularly live there anymore, but if that happens maybe come for a visit, if you're close. Sorry about not blogging more, I've been travelling with work weekly, and it really fucks up my schedule because, I feel like I need to make up for being gone here and Austin and forget about you all. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blogs and blog comments. Do you all know about will's blog? If not...do yourself a favor http://martiwa0.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/. I think it is great.

So one of my good friends from high-school moved here to Austin. I'm pretty excited because we haven't hung out in a while, but always had CRRRRRRRAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY times in high-school on the stain. Hope it works out well for me. Last time we hung out we ended up at the strip club in Fort Meyers, which was my first time in one of those places. As I remember it was Fantasies (on the Beach). I'm sure you can imagine what kind of place this was. But, honestly, this was about the coolest strip club I've ever been to. The girls were super skanky and danced to only rock as I remember it, and primarily Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, and Sublime. And they would like stop mid-dance and just kind of sit down and talk to you, like no one was in the place. Real classy place folks. This place was known as "panty fleas" by the locals, mind you. Anyways, we're getting together for drinks this weekend which should be totally rediculous. Good times. Anyways, hopefully more good stories to follow. My stories always go nowhere I know.

Randomness yall,



-N

2 Comments:

Blogger j martins said...

Is that a Roxy Paine piece?

1:38 PM  
Blogger prison guard said...

Yup

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home