How's Your Family?

PULL UP A SPITTOON AND STAY A WHILE

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

All right kiddos. I'm back in action shoutin' @ you from Boulder, CO and gainfully/happily employed at Performance Bike after a summer working for Laura and Daniel's restaurant in Creede where I began work on a collection of short stories all based on events and goings on in Creede. As opposed to the morose of my previous blogging I am ready to rip your faces off with the great things that have been going on with me the last few months. I am liberated and feel like a freshly washed baby (with Old Spice deodorant of course). Get ready its coming!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ky'all McCaterbear said...

Bring it, girlfriend!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Car Carpet said...

yes! www.frictiondip.blogspot.com

3:19 PM  
Blogger j martins said...

you better deliver, and real soon.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home